Happenings in April, and May:
- We have had a crazy end of the year!
- -For Easter Week I was able to go to the Lake (Panajachel) with some friends
- Our school had their talent show, goodbye chapel, awards ceremony, and Splash Day
- We have our Last Day if School on Friday!
- I am in the process of moving to the dorm housing built at school. I was able to successfully sell my furniture to a missionary family moving to Guatemala
- I will be traveling to PA on June 3rd
Prayer requests and Praises
- Wisdom for making decisions
- Safety in traveling
- For good health.
- That I may be a blessing to others and spread God’s love to those around me.
- For my roommate, Julia, who is searching for housing, transportation, and a job.
- God has provided in times of need.
- We all have survived another school year
Verse of the Month
“Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4 NIV
Prayer Requests: Please pray for the students and their families over the summer months as many of them will be traveling, raising support, or continuing to work in ministry.
Life In Guatemala
These past two months have been really busy and they have gone by so fast! It is getting to the part of the year where many families are going on furlough. It is always a difficult transition for everyone. It has been hard to say goodbye to some of the families I have grown close with. I know they will only be gone a year or some only 6 months, but the change has always been difficult for me. Some families and teachers are moving back to the States this year and I am going to miss them a lot. Next year there will be a bunch of new people and positions in our school still need to be ﬁlled. Please keep the school in your prayers that God would provide the right people for the positions needed.
I am in the process of moving to the dorm housing that CAG have recently built. I have successfully sold my furniture to a missionary family moving to Guatemala shortly. It has been a hard decision to make, but it will be better ﬁnancially, as it cuts my housing costs in half. Living at the school will have its advantages. This summer I am blessed to be turning the age of 26. This means I can no longer be covered under my parents for healthcare. I am currently looking for aﬀordable options. Please pray for me as I go through this process that I would make a wise decision and would be able to raise the necessary funds needed to cover this extra expense.
In other news, I am looking forward to be traveling to Pennsylvania for the months of June and July. My brothers are going to be traveling there too and I will get to see them. I have not seen Adam in 2 years and Andrew in 1 year. This has been the longest so far without seeing them and I am really excited. I also will be helping out with Camp Courageous and the junior high missions trip. I hope to visit with many of you at church and throughout the summer too.
Thank you all, for your prayers and consistent support!
Donations can be made at: http://www.cten.org/amandaheisey